Who we are
Bold Metrics Inc. (BMI) has created a suite of AI technologies that allows brands to accurately predict customer body measurements and relate them to garment specifications. Using our cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, retailers and brands are ditching conventional sizing solutions and leveraging our technology to reduce returns and increase conversions. Ultimately, our goal is to revolutionize the apparel industry by leveraging this data to unlock body-relative apparel design.
Historically, apparel sizes have been generated in the absence of customer-driven body data. This has lead to a worldwide apparel waste problem caused by a high rate of returns coupled with a bad consumer experience around fit and sizing, often amplified online. Along with garment sizing optimizations, the downstream experience becomes more customer-driven, leading to a significant reduction in returns and happier customers.
We are a venture-backed well funded company ($3.77M raised to-date) with year-over-year growth of 350%. Bold Metrics works with some of the world’s largest brands, retailers and clothing manufacturers in the US, Europe and Asia, and has offices in Austin, TX and San Francisco, CA.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone to join our team that is passionate about shaping the future of retail, AI, and analytics. The ideal candidate is not simply a builder of function, but a guide for innovation. If you enjoy technical challenges and have an interest in growing your skills through real world experience, this is the place for you.The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment while managing entire sales process from prospecting to close. We are looking for a passionate person when it comes to their work, which translates to an impressive hustle in order to meet goals and achievements. We are looking for someone to join our team that is excited about shaping the future of retail, AI, and analytics. The ideal candidate is not simply a deal closer, but a guide for innovation.
What you will do
- You will work on breaking into new accounts, qualifying, identifying and developing prospect pain & goals to demonstrate the business value of the Bold Metrics Platform
- Own all aspects of the sale from aggressively prospecting and generating new business opportunities to navigating the legal review of a contract
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Provide up-to-date and accurate forecasts by actively updating Salesforce
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles
- A minimum of 4 year track record of winning new business opportunities in high-tech
- Experience in the E-commerce/online retail field strongly preferred
- Experience with web-based software as a service (SaaS) applications
- A history of selling enterprise software to large, complex organizations
- Have the ability to distinguish between influencers, champions and ultimate decision makers
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Proven track record of consistent goal/quota attainment
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing and evolving work environment
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills - strong phone skills are required
- Ability to travel required
- Experience with salesforce.com as a CRM tool
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
Full benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
10 company paid holidays and generous vacation policy
Working Environment: Open-office space in SF, equipped with snacks, working remotely is optional
Flexible paid time off
Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace