Full Stack Developer (Junior)
Who we are
Bold Metrics Inc. (BMI) has created a suite of AI technologies that allows brands to accurately predict customer body measurements and relate them to garment specifications. Using our cutting-edge machine learning algorithms, retailers and brands are ditching conventional sizing solutions and leveraging our technology to reduce returns and increase conversions. Ultimately, our goal is to revolutionize the apparel industry by leveraging this data to unlock body-relative apparel design.
Historically, apparel sizes have been generated in the absence of customer-driven body data. This has lead to a worldwide apparel waste problem caused by a high rate of returns coupled with a bad consumer experience around fit and sizing, often amplified online. Along with garment sizing optimizations, the downstream experience becomes more customer-driven, leading to a significant reduction in returns and happier customers.
We are a venture-backed well funded company ($3.77M raised to-date) with year-over-year growth of 350%. Bold Metrics works with some of the world’s largest brands, retailers and clothing manufacturers in the US, Europe and Asia, and has offices in Austin, TX and San Francisco, CA.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone to join our team that is passionate about shaping the future of retail, AI, and analytics. The ideal candidate is not simply a builder of function, but a guide for innovation. If you enjoy technical challenges and have an interest in growing your skills through real world experience, this is the place for you.
What you will do
- Design, build, and maintain the backend and frontend systems that are key to BMI’s continued growth
- Implement new product features that directly impact clients
- Be an owner of what you build, managing the entire product lifecycle
- Tackle a wide variety of challenges throughout the stack and contribute to all parts of our code base
- Be a team player in a small, highly collaborative environment
- 1+ year of experience as a full-stack developer
- Specific technologies a plus: React, Redux, and Flask
- Experience in a cloud-based environment such as AWS and Azure
- Product-oriented and an interest in solving problems
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver solutions efficiently at high quality
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Passionate about learning, and tackling new and exciting technical challenges
- Innate curiosity and desire to build products with engaging experiences that clients depend on
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in computer science or engineering
Full benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
10 company paid holidays and generous vacation policy
Working Environment: Open-office space in SF, equipped with snacks, working remotely is optional
Flexible paid time off
Top of the line technology to help you build your own workspace