Create actionable insights from your customer-driven data
With Bold Metrics' technology implemented online or in-store, our data insights platform allows retailers and brands to generate deep, actionable customer insights. This data can be leveraged to impact the upstream processes, from data-driven garment specifications, to inventory optimization and more.
Tell me more
Bold Metrics offers detailed reporting and data insights to provide retailers and brands with more information about their customers than ever before. Leveraging years of machine learning and mathematical algorithm development, Bold Metrics can build on customer-driven data, enrich it with body data and product specifications to provide powerful insights that can make an impact from the customer experience upstream to the garment specifications and drive critical optimizations at the supply chain level.
Want more info?
Learn more about Bold Metrics
Thanks for your interest in Bold Metrics. Please tell us a bit more about your company so we can understand if there is a good fit. An account manager will contact you to follow-up on your request and review how we can best work together.
Basic reporting - powerful results
Basic reporting provides Bold Metrics customers with an easy way to track our performance, while collecting more customer data than ever before:
- Interaction rate summary
- Suggestion performance
- Order timeline analysis
- Customer input summary
- Basic return rate analysis
Layer in garment-level insights and advanced data segmentation
Intermediate reporting includes all the features of basic reporting and adds:
- Data segmentation insights, which takes the basic reporting options but provides garment type and gender delineations.
- Top 3 garment insights, providing deep understanding of how garment patterns match to customer measurements, providing granular fit analytics.
Take your analytics to a whole new level and create actionable insights to impact upstream garment specifications
Advanced reporting provides you all the features of intermediate and adds:
- Top 25 garment insights to provide deep understanding of how garment patterns match to customer measurements, providing granular fit analytics.
- Return insights that indicate return rates with and without BMI, segmented by garment category
- Return insights also include analytics on return reason codes (this feature requires return reason from a customer survey)
- Body data insights providing analytics of customer’s predicted body measurements